Sunday, May 23, 2010

A pause from Reality

Well lately I've been wondering is how I feel really what I think it is? Or is it just another mental game my mind has been playing with me. So much has happened and its only like MAY?? long way to go mates! Lol, almost everywhere I go something would seem broken or screwed up. Well first things first blame the tiger year >_> sorry for all tigers reading this. But then again, what other logical theory you can come up with when you have a chain full of events which aren't happening usually? TREND? You gotta be joking man. Well thinking back I see something unpleasant happen almost everyday. And for the good stuff, I think it's like striking a lottery cause you rarely see good things happening considering the amount of things may happen and people you interact with. No matter how defensive you are, things will come around with their own unique way. How to care for someone without having that person know that you're doing it for that person only. Well one solution is to do the same for everyone else, but then eventually you become Mr./Mrs. Nice Person. Then the care isn't really special anymore. Get it?? I'm wondering how many people actually read this lol. Oh well, at the end of the day life goes on, even though you'll get f**k eventually by life itself. But what can you do? Just live with it I guess, after getting f**k isn't as bad as being alone right? Keeps a person occupied. I'm still wondering what am I doing, care for you or not? Or did I just screw things up for you. Oh well, at least I care instead of hating you. Chao!

No comments:

Post a Comment