Monday, May 3, 2010

It Doesn't Matter which is better, It's what we want that matters the most.

Woots people! Finally yewho has a blog! After much consideration I've decided to have one hehe! Well back on topic, I've finish my finals so i would be lifeless for two week >_< you'll see pop up at random moments, count on it! Well just like my post title say, sometimes when we go into a phone shop and choose they best out of the ones we can afford, but we tend to forget what actually we want from a phone. It's the same in life, sometimes being better doesn't mean that you will be wanted, choices of people varies, but if someone knows what they want, choosing what's "best" for them is choosing the "better". While thinking about all these, I realize that better is just a word to categories something, it only gives a general perspective of something. We only think that something is better because everybody says it is but being better is nothing compare to being "best for someone". Being best for someone is truly the one thing only one can give to another. But things change, people come people go, rain comes and wash away the dirt on the pavements, the sun shines brightly and dries the pavement, but in the end, at first that pavements might seem to be everybody's hangout spot cause it is the only place we can go to, but when a starbucks is open nearby, things will never be the same on the pavement anymore. Being there for someone means that "no matter what happen call me I'll be there", loving someone without expecting returns means "I love you and only God knows that", self-sacrifice for a smile means "step out and bring the problems with you so the other can smile whole-heartedly", silent support means "shhh i'm helping a person don't let that person know k?" but what means to be me is "me". I might seem like a retarded person that doesn't think for myself, but that's "me" =P that's all for now, smell ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment