Sunday, May 9, 2010

Turn Back The Time

I've bet everyone reading this would at one point of your life, would wish you could to turn back the time. For any reason you can give, sometimes turning back the time seems like the only way to settle things. But think again, if it is not what happened before we will not be what we are now. So let it be for now and hope for a better future. Well i get to talked to you, I'll consider myself quite lucky being able to talk to you like that, don't know when I will get my next chance. It's so different now, the way we talk, the things we talk about, the feeling I get when we talk, the way we sit. It's like you are so far away yet so near to me. Even when you care for me and touch my head to look at my wound, I don't feel the special feeling anymore, it's just another hand checking out my wound. I know you still care for me and would want me to be happy, but to me things don't exactly turn out the way they are meant to make you feel. I'm happy I get to spend that short time talking to you, thank you for still caring for me. For now, I'll just move on, and see what lies ahead of me. Tata! =P

No comments:

Post a Comment