Saturday, May 15, 2010

Feeling Lonely

Well, First things first, for all of you that have been there for me all the time. I do know you guys are there. But sometimes I do feel a little lonely and lost. Well it's just sometimes when I'm alone in the car (I love being in my car) I do feel like I'm walking this road alone. Heard the song "Boulevard of Broken Dreams"? It's kinda like that. Late at night, drive alone, my phone won't beep and nobody is expecting me home. I might sound desperate, but I'm just not used to it YET. Sitting alone right now, kinda sucks == don't really have anyone to talk to. Which sucks even more. Well all I can say is life goes on, with or without someone my life goes on. For those who have always been there for me, thank you very much. For now, all I can say is my path is hazy but I know there will be another light to guide me soon. Tata! =P

No comments:

Post a Comment