Friday, May 7, 2010

I love you, for you

A lot of people have someone they love. And everyone person is different. That's what makes love special. Sometimes some people do question, why do you like me? And you can answer with a thousand words. Or you can just say because you are you. Sounds stupid at first, but think again. How much does that mean. That person loves you with all their heart. They love they way you dress, the way you eat, the way you talk, thing things you can't do and even your flaws. That is really amazing. Loving someone for they are someone and not what they can do and what they have. Of course people do change when they're in love with someone. But the changes they make and the things they learn to understand for the person they love is all because they wanna be a better person for the person they love. I've always feel like giving you a great big warm hug. But again, even if I was given a chance to hug you it would never feel the same as before. As I'm not the one anymore. Things like that do run through my mind, and I can't really do anything about it. I know how to let go of things, yet I don't want to. Why? Cause I'm still hoping, every breathe I take, I hope for a turn back. I don't wish anything to happen to you and him of course. But I wish for a miracle to happen. I walk the streets I used to walk with you, and hope to see you there, I go to the places you hang out hoping you might be there, I write this blog hoping you know, I've not given up yet! Smile! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment