Sunday, June 6, 2010

Ta-Da!!!

I was thinking reading a blog post. Fyi, its about having something while losing another. Well, come to think of it, its quite true. I could say I've met 2 of the most special people around throughout my 17 years of my life. The times I spent with them does not matter. What's matter the most is the moment I spent with them. And frankly speaking I do miss them very very much. Why? I can't really answer as well. Maybe because they're so miss-able. Alright stop the crapping =P I really thank a few people here, mainly my heng dais, my BI department, the TTC family, and of course my crazy college buddies. Just to honour them here's a few names I wanna share with everyone.

Heng Dais: Yi Shiuan Zhen Yuan Ping Hui Chen Loong Ah Mao Kok Sheng
BI Dept: Jia Yi Suet Ching Ming Yoke Stephanie x2 Eu Chern
TTC Family: If I name out everyone here, my blog would become a name checklist for TTC ==
College Buds: The wackos!! =P

They are amongst the most important people in my life. Without them I'd be lost =P and for those who's name isn't there, just to let you know, you're somewhere in my heart. And believe me I do remember you. Sometimes when I think about you, I really do want you here, but seeing you happier than before, I feel happy too. I thank you for being here for me, and I thank you for everything you've gave me. I know things will never be the same again but, You will always remain in my heart =) Cheers!! :")

No comments:

Post a Comment