Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I feel lost somehow...

Well nothing has happened much besides TTC's Camp and You Hang's birthday. Its been quite some time since then and then. Well thinking back I really still do miss then. But again, I'll say I've moved on. It's just sometimes memories do return to give me a feeling from before. But that's the past, I'm walking forward now. Although alone, but I have some great buddies that would always be there for me. When I look around, I feel like some part of me is missing. I'm not sure if it was left behind or did it go somewhere, but I hope that that missing part of me can be patched up once again. Time passed, and I'm still waiting for the "one true one" or at least the "thought-to-be-one". Either way, I will still give my fullest if there is someone. =) 2010!! Its June, and so much has passed. Been through so much, it felt like the clock is ticking slower. Well I still keep my hopes to me, and hope for a better tomorrow or a chance perhaps. Anyways chao people!! See ya =)

No comments:

Post a Comment