Saturday, July 30, 2011

I know I know its that...

Wala! Lol if you're thinking what you're thinking you're probably right. Now lets see... Lets try to get this blog to 2 pages just so it looks a little longer *rubs hands* nyehehe. Where should I start? First things first, I read the old posts and Wow! I feel like I WAS someone else, its either I change or I changed. Either way I'm different lol... Btw I find blogging with a Lol in your blog post is kinda Epic <_< pretty err what's that word... Lol? >_> anyways walah! It is four moths since the last post! Pretty significant improvement I would say compare to the last post and last years post. Maybe if I keep on blogging and one day I read back I would go like Wah!!! This fella emo his ass off man! Oh wait that fella is me =.= Anyways just being lame, but lame's pretty funny sometimes, at least I think so lol. Thinking of giving my blog a new name, Smile! is pretty last year kind of thing. Any suggestions? Don't give me things like, Wish for a rainbow, or Over the clouds, cause those do make the blog look like another emo fella. Well I know I can't complain much cause of all the emo posts but that doesn't mean the bloggie's name has to be emo as well. Well I think I needa use da toilet! Fresh way to end a post but what ever! CHao!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment