Sunday, July 18, 2010

How's life?

Woots, my 2nd semester just ended, isn't that fast? 7 months into the year already, time sure flies. And life's complicated as time pass. So much to think about, but so little has a conclusion to it. So much to reach out for, but so little I've archived. At some point, I would actually question myself how do I really feel. I feel jumble up in reality, I dunno what I want or what keeps me going. I dunno if I really want to go for it or should I stay aside and wait for it to come to me. I always thought that taking the initiative to take the first step was the right thing to do if we want to get some where, but somehow right now it just doesn't seem like its going anywhere. Should I continue to stay put or should I try so at least I know I tried, but I'm afraid of the results of what all this might turn into. Lol, maybe i'm just bored with nothing to do and so i started thinking crap. Anyways chao humans!

No comments:

Post a Comment